Just think of everything that first started with a blank paper. All works of art that have been created, all business plans that have been sketched and all novels that have been started. The paper has through all times been used to express feelings and to communicate.
We want to focus on some of the worlds most interesting and creative paper artists, to inspire others and to show the possibilities working with paper. Paper Passion by Arctic Paper is a series of portraits where we invite you to the exciting world of paper.
Every other week a new interesting interview will be released here on our site.
- April 20, Mattias Adolfsson (SE)
- May 4, Fideli Sundqvist (SE)
- May 18, David Barath (HU)
- June 1, Olka Osadzinska (PL)
- June 15, Richard Gray (SE)
- June 29, Rob Ryan (UK)
- July 13, Stefan Sagmeister (AUT/ USA)
- July 27, Sandra Kühne (CH)
- August 10, Emma Boyes (UK)
- August 24, Jonathan Faust (DK)
- September 7, Kristine Benum Braanen (NO)
- September 21, Juan Diego 'Paper Pan' Gonzalves (ES)
- Oktober 5, Ada Brunazzi (ITA)
- Oktober 19, Christian Schienerl (AUT)
- November 2, Lisa Marie Andersson (SE)
- November 16, Esther Krop (NL)
- November 30, Davide Cazzaro (IT/KOR)
- December 14, Nathalie Geoffroy (FRA)
More dates to come. Follow us on social media for the latest news and updates..
*subject to change