Just think of everything that first started with a blank paper. All works of art that have been created, all business plans that have been sketched and all novels that have been started. The paper has through all times been used to express feelings and to communicate.
We want to focus on some of the worlds most interesting and creative paper artists, to inspire others and to show the possibilities working with paper. Paper Passion by Arctic Paper is a series of portraits where we invite you to the exciting world of paper.
Every other week (give or take) a new interesting interview will be released here on our site.
Release dates 2017* :
- February 8, Samantha Quinn (UK)
- February 22, Jenny Franke (SWE)
- March 10, Esa and Lisa Tanttu (SWE)
- March 24, Jakob de Tobon (SWE)
- April 7, Ollanski (GER)
- April 21, Joanna Walczykowska (PL)
- May 5, Jacky Cheng (AUS)
- May 19, Boris Melus (SK)
- June 2, Julianna Szabo (HUN/UK)
- June 16, Vilija Vitkuté (LT)
- June 29, Titus Oberhammer (AUT)
- July 14, Yulia Brodskaya (UK)
- July 28, Sara De Bondt (UK/BE)
- August 11, Foto Factory (DK)
- August 26, Reykjavik Letterpress (ISL)
- September 8, Maurice Christo van Meijel (NL)
- September 22, Felix Semper (USA)
- October 6, Jacob Dahlstrup (DK)
- October 20, Magdalena Salome (PL)
- November 3, Angelica Solander (SWE)
- November 17, Daria Alyoshkina (UKR)
- November 31
- December 15
- December 28
Follow us on social media for the latest news and updates.
*subject to change