Arctic Paper S.A., Q4 2019—preliminary results*: Paper segment boosting profit improvement Paper & Pulp – a resilient combination over time
• Q4 sales revenue amounted to PLN 739.7mn (EUR1 172.1mn).
• Q4 EBITDA was PLN 34.9mn (EUR1 8.1mn), Q4 EBIT PLN 13.2mn (EUR1 3.1mn).• FY 2019 sales revenue amounted to PLN 3,117.1mn (EUR1 725.1mn).
• FY 2019 EBITDA was PLN 278.0mn (EUR1 64.7mn), FY EBIT PLN 191.4mn (EUR1 44.5mn).• Paper production capacity increase in Kostrzyn completed.
• Paper segment reached 94% capacity usage for 2019.
• New annual record in sales of special and premium paper products.• Successful pilot project in packaging segment. Transition continues throughout 2020.
• Accurate fulfilment of Profit Improvement Program to increase efficiency.
• Management board suggests a dividend of PLN 0.20 per share.
*The entire audited report for FY2019 will be published on March 26.
Thursday, 27 Feb, 2020