Arctic Paper S.A. Q4, 2020 - preliminary results*: Good results and strengthened position in turbulent times
- Q4 sales revenue amounted to PLN 714,7mn (EUR1 160,8mn).
- EBITDA Q4 was PLN 25,1mn (EUR1 5,6mn) and the EBITDA marginal 3,5 percent
- FY 2020 sales revenue amounted to PLN 2847,5mn (EUR1 640,6mn).
- EBITDA FY 2020 was PLN 271,4mn (EUR1 61,6mn) and the EBITDA margin 9,5 percent
- Paper & Pulp – a resilient combination providing a balanced development over time.
- Strong consolidated result: net debt/EBITDA ratio reduced to 0,49 (0,57).
- Strengthened market position and recovery in paper production and sales during Q4.
- Increased investments in sustainable energy: hydro power, solar cells and biofuels.
- Management board suggests a dividend of PLN 0.30 per share.
*The entire audited report FY2020 will be published on March 16.
“To sum it all up: resilient paper business, record pulp production, new investments in sustainable energy, stable consolidated results and a solid financial position. Despite the turbulent times, Arctic Paper is stronger than in many years.”
Michal Jarczyński, CEO (see letter from the CEO on page 2)
Download press release
Friday, 26 Feb, 2021