Arctic Paper S.A. Q4/full year 2017: Stable results in a tough market environment
- Q4 sales revenue amounted to PLN 740,0m (EUR1 174,9m).
For the whole of 2017, sales revenue was PLN 2,952,8m (EUR1 693,4m).
- Q4 EBITDA was PLN 33,6m (EUR17,9m). EBITDA for 2017 was PLN 244,4m (EUR1 57,4m).
- Q4 EBIT was PLN -6,1m (EUR1 -1,5m). For 2017, EBIT was PLN 109,6m (EUR1 25,7m).
- The Management Board propose a dividend of PLN 0,2 per share.
- Continued high pulp prices affected the results of the period.
- Decisions were taken to invest PLN 42m (EUR 10m) in order to increase capacity at the Kostrzyn Mill and PLN 29m (EUR 7m) to expand the hydropower plant at the Munkedal Mill.
- New Strategy launched with a view to 2022 targeting an EBIT margin of 10 percent.
“Over the past two years, we have laid the foundationfor positive development for the Arctic Paper Group.Our efforts are giving results.”
Per Skoglund, CEO (see letter from the CEO on page 2 in the press release)
Download press release
Monday, 9 Apr, 2018